|(c) Jessica M. Cross|
Thank you for considering submitting your book for review with ParaYourNormal. Please look over our review guidelines below.
• We review indie or self-published books with a paranormal theme, including romance, urban fantasy, YA, fantasy, erotica and thriller.
• Review requests must be submitted via our online form and are reviewed in the order received.
• Please do not send unsolicited ARCs. After we receive your review request, we will contact you.
• We reserve the right not to review any book.
• We receive a high volume of review requests, and cannot guarantee a review, or a specific review time frame.
• Our reviews are the honest opinion of the staff reviewer. We stand behind the final reviews and will not pull or alter a review at the author’s request.
• We will not review books with titillating rape, sexual relations with minors, incest, bestiality, torture, or sexual relations with bodily fluids (golden showers, etc.)
• We will not review books that have obviously not been edited for grammar, sentence structure, and syntax. Please be sure your book is a finished, professional product worthy of representing you to the reader community. Our reviewers volunteer their time to read and review books, and unprofessional books are a waste of their valuable time.
• We do not accept unsolicited reviews. If you are interested in joining our review team or would like to do a guest review, please contact adriana[at]adrianaryan.com or kelli.mccracken[at]gmail.com.
• If you have questions regarding our review process, please contact us at parayournormalteam[at]gmail.com
In accordance with FTC regulations, each book we review was received as a review copy from the author or publisher.