Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review of Angel Unraveled by Tamela Buhrke


Angel Unraveled
By Tamela Buhrke

4.5 out of 5 stars
Review by Mandy G.



Andi Andreas woke up from a car accident with new abilities like being able to read minds and see ghosts.  Finally coming to terms with this she used her meager inheritance and bought Madam Sophia Psychic Readings business and duplex from her friend and Psychic Trainer Ethel.

It’s not yet summer and things are already getting hot in Arizona. She is having horrible nightmares that demons are going to destroy the world and she is the only one who can stop it. And then, Crazy Alice at the Coffee Shop tells her that she needs to stop the vampires from going to war. If that isn’t enough, she has three gorgeous men (each with his own secrets and motives) who need her help and do their best to tug at her heart strings.

Tamela Buhrke did a fantastic job bringing this story to life with her witty dialogue and colorful well-rounded characters. I couldn’t decide which hero I wanted to get the girl, I was rooting for them all. My favorite character in the book doesn’t say a word but made me giggle often and a couple times brought me close to tears. The interactions are engaging and the story moves at a delightful pace. I had a hard time putting the book down, I wanted to turn the page and find out what next.  I am looking forward to the sequel.

Buy Angel Unraveled: http://amzn.to/JF7frj
Visit Tamela Buhrke: http://tamelabuhrke.com



No comments:

Post a Comment