Saturday, October 1, 2011

Review of A Life Transparent

A Life Transparent
Reviewed by Jennifer Bacile

This book by Todd Keisling starts slowly; however, once I adjusted to the unique concept, the book quickly sucked me in.  I must confess, it’s the first book I have read in a while that kept me fighting to keep my eyes open to find out what would happen next.  An original, somewhat terrifying concept that not only makes you reflect on your own life, but question your own “settling”.  After finishing this book, I was left with a resolve to not settle for the mediocre and to go after what I want in life with voracity.  I doubt Mr. Keisling intended his excellent tale as a ‘kick in the pants’ to his readers, but it was a good kick in the pants to have, from an unexpected place. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious what you mean by "unique concept." I'm always up for reading authors who break the mold.

    Thanks for the rec!


    Smiles!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete